Case management provides support for families for up to five years after they arrive in Texas. For example. one refugee had problems and miscommunications with his landlord. Case Management staff stepped in to mediate the conflict.
Obviously our clients cannot learn everything about life here in the first few months of arrival. How would you address these questions?
- What is car insurance ? Where can I buy it?
- How do I enroll my children in school?
- Where can I shop for our family's needs?
- Where can I find counseling for my personal struggles?
- How can I better manage my finances?
When requested, we help our clients find good lawyers, dentists, tuition assistance, communities of faith ... the list is almost endless.
World Relief staff remain a known and trusted source of support and information.
You can be a volunteer in Case Management. Contact our Case Management Program Leader Evangeline Baker at 817-760-1410 or email her at email@example.com.