Immigrants are transforming the Church in the United States. Immigrant congregations are growing faster than any other segment of evangelical churches, according to research by Dr. Todd Johnson at Gordon-Conwell Seminary. While the arrival of immigrants into our communities presents an exciting opportunity for the Church, it also raises new questions.
- How do I help someone navigate the complexities of the U.S. immigration system?
- Are immigration lawyers the only people who can provide legal advice?
- As a church, how do we welcome immigrants into our community?
- Can we ordain undocumented immigrants?
- If the immigrants in my community are undocumented, do they have any immigration options?
- Is there anything I can do?
World Relief can help you answer these questions.
For questions about religious worker visas or the hotline, click here.
For questions about becoming a site that provides immigrant legal services, please click here.
To find a local World Relief office in your area, click here.