Immigration Legal Services
World Relief Seattle's Immigration Legal Services team is here to help with your immigration needs.
Schedule an appointment:
(253) 277-1121 x104 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Se habla español. Мы говорим по русски. Ми розмовляємо українською. Nous travaillons egalement en francais.
World Relief Seattle's Immigration Legal Services team is here to help with your immigration needs. Our legal representatives are accredited by the Department of Justice to practice immigration law. To schedule an appointment, please call (253) 277-1121 ext. 104 or email ImmigrationSeattle@wr.org.
We offer our services at a low cost or for free.
Client Services During the Pandemic
Out of concern for our staff and clients, our office is currently open to the public by appointment only. The Immigration Legal Services (ILS) department will continue to provide services remotely. To schedule an appointment with World Relief Immigration Legal Services, please call 253-277-1121 ext 104 and leave a message. You will be contacted by someone on staff as soon as possible.
If you have an open immigration case at World Relief Seattle, contact your legal representative directly with questions or concerns by email or by leaving a message on their voicemail by using the phone number provided to you when your case was opened. Due to Covid-19, ILS continues to offer services remotely by appointment only. For those with an open case in our office, your representative continues to monitor all government correspondence and progress on your case.
Our services include
- Apply for first-time green card (I-485)
- Replace/renew a green card (I-90)
- Remove green card conditions (I-751)
- Apply for family to come to the United States (I-129F, I-130, I-730)
- Consular processing (DS-260, I-864)
- Travel document (I-131)
- Work permit and employment authorization (I-765)
- Citizenship for adults and children (N-400, N-600)
- Assistance with medical form for citizenship (N-648)
- Records requests (FOIA, FBI, CLEAR)
- Fee waivers (I-912, I-942)