We are currently NOT accepting intern applications.
Are you looking for a way to get hands-on experience working at a non-profit? Join our World Relief team and gain invaluable training that lets you:
- Explore what it’s like to work as a case manager at a refugee resettlement agency
- Teach alongside talented ESL instructors
- Build strong administrative skills and put them to work
- Engage in a meaningful learning experience
- Take on challenging work assignments
- Build your professional network at an organization
Thank you for your interest in an internship at World Relief North Texas! We are currently not accepting intern applications.
The application will prompt you to attach a CV/Resume and cover letter. Your cover letter of 1 page should include:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief?
- Why you are interested in this particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
Available Internship Opportunities
Please note that all internship opportunities are contingent upon passing a Criminal Background Check.
For more information, please email email@example.com