Baltimore Immigrant Services Career Opportunities
Are you looking for a way to get hands-on experience working at a non-profit? You can learn what it's like to assist our immigration legal team, or put your administrative skills to work! Through an internship at World Relief Baltimore Immigrant Services, you will develop professional and operational skills, build meaningful relationships and learn about local and global immigration issues.
We are now accepting applications for Spring Semester 2022 and beyond.
The application will prompt you to attach a CV/Resume and cover letter. Your cover letter of 1-2 pages should include:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief?
- Why you are interested in this particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- What dates and times are you available, and for how many weeks?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
We accept internship applications on a rolling basis, so please send in your application at your earliest convenience.
Please note that all internship offers are contingent upon passing a Criminal Background Check.