In-Person Services – NOW AVAILABLE with a scheduled appointment
World Relief Baltimore Immigrant Services Office has re-opened for in-person appointments for certain types of legal assistance. The office is also continuing to provide remote services by Zoom video meetings. Our automated phone system and email continue to be available to new and ongoing clients.
There is a $75 fee for a legal consultation or an eligibility screening appointment. Subsequent case fees are determined by application type and complexity.
Request Immigration Legal Services
For legal services for Citizenship (N-400), use this link to request an appointment.
What We Do
World Relief Baltimore Immigrant Services Office advises and represents immigrants and their family members in immigration matters such as the following:
- Consultations so that clients understand the immigration options for themselves and their family members
- Applying for permanent residence and work permits
- Petitioning for family members to remain or reunite with them in the U.S.
- Applying for naturalization
- Applying TPS & DACA
- Assisting victims of crime and of domestic violence
- Deportation consultations and referrals
We provide assistance to immigrants or their family members who reside within the state of Maryland or who have cases with the Immigration Court in Maryland.
At this time, President Biden has proposed a change in immigration law entitled “U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021”. DO NOT submit or pay for any application process for this benefit until it is approved by Congress and signed into law by the President.
Immigrant Services Office
7 E. Baltimore Street Baltimore, MD 21202