World Relief Baltimore Immigration Legal Clinic
7 E Baltimore Street • Baltimore, MD 21202
Services During Covid-19
The Baltimore Immigration Legal Clinic has temporarily suspended all in-person appointments, but is providing remote services.
We are currently offering legal services for the following: work permit renewals, DACA renewals, initial DACA applications, and I-90 green card renewals/replacements. Use this link to request an appointment.
Our intake for consultations for other immigration legal services is not open at this time. Please check back after April 30 to see if our intake has opened.
Request Immigration Legal Services for Work Permit and Green Card Renewals
Request Legal Services For DACA -Initial or Renewal
What We Do
The World Relief Baltimore Immigration Legal Clinic advises and represents immigrants and their family members in immigration matters such as the following:
- Consultations so that clients understand the immigration options for themselves and their family members
- Applying for permanent residence and work permits
- Petitioning for family members to remain or reunite with them in the U.S.
- Applying for naturalization
- Applying TPS & DACA
- Assisting victims of crime and of domestic violence
- Deportation consultations and referrals
We provide assistance to immigrants or their family members who reside within the state of Maryland or who have cases with the Immigration Court in Maryland.
At this time, President Biden has proposed a change in immigration law entitled “U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021”. DO NOT submit or pay for any application process for this benefit until it is approved by Congress and signed into law by the President.
7 E. Baltimore Street Baltimore, MD 21202