Are you looking for a way to get hands-on experience working at a non-profit? Join our World Relief team and gain invaluable training that lets you:
- Explore what it’s like to work as a case manager at a refugee resettlement agency
- Teach alongside talented ESL instructors
- Assist an expert immigration legal team
- Build strong administrative skills and put them to work
- Implement strategies to equip the local church to minister to refugees and immigrants in your community
Apply now and discover the opportunities waiting for you at World Relief.
Thank you for your interest in an internship at World Relief Chicagoland! We accept applications on a rolling basis for internship opportunities available every fall, spring, and summer in a variety of program areas.
The application will prompt you to attach a CV/Resume.
We accept internship applications on a rolling basis, so please send in your application at your earliest convenience.
Please note that all internship offers are contingent upon passing a Criminal Background Check.
For more information, email email@example.com