World Relief, and millions of people around the globe, need you.
For many of us, the last few years have been characterized by a deep sense of chaos, uncertainty and injustice. As suffering across the globe appears to be worsening, you’ve likely asked yourself, how can I respond in a meaningful way?
If you've thought about your career path in response, you've come to the right place. Today, World Relief, and millions of people around the globe, need you.
At this pivotal moment in time, World Relief is rapidly expanding and growing our team to meet the increasing needs of our world. When you join us at World Relief, you can expect:
• A strong sense of everyday purpose and impact
• A highly relational and collaborative environment
• A commitment to best practices and excellence in our work
• A faith-based working environment and faithful commitment to God’s leading.
If you’re one of the many people feeling like you need to do more for our broken world, here’s your chance. In the midst of the chaos, there is still hope — God has a plan and you can be a part of it.
We are looking for people just like you who want to use their gifts and talents to make a real and tangible difference in our world and the lives of the suffering.
Will you apply to World Relief today?
A Quick Note
In addition to our Statement of Faith and Mission, Vision, and Values, World Relief has other key tenets which candidates for employment must review and understand:
- TOWARDS A FRESH EMBRACE OF OUR CHRISTIAN IDENTITY, which informs the organization’s position and understanding of key issues regarding our Christian faith.
- FOR THE HEALTH OF THE NATION, a publication of World Relief’s parent organization, the National Association of Evangelicals, which informs World Relief’s position on matters of social and civic engagement.
As part of the application process candidates for positions with World Relief will be asked to discuss this.
Chicagoland Career Opportunities
July 30, 2020 Article by Emily Miller, World Relief Staff Member Our feature this month is a story of perpetual giving. Read how a young woman has overcome obstacles during the pandemic and is now mobilizing support for others in need. Brenda’s heart sank when she logged on to her bank’s mobile app. She had been…
Article by Jerome Bizimana, World Relief Staff Member Our feature this month is the firsthand account of life as a refugee from World Relief staff member, Jerome Bizimana. Read about his struggle to escape hate and violence in what felt at times like a hopeless quest for peace. It was 1996 and the war had…
Stay up to date
Enter your name and email address to receive World Relief Chicagoland news and updates, including events, volunteer opportunities, donation needs, our monthly newsletter, and more.