What is Planned Giving?
Planned giving involves using your financial or estate plan to provide gifts to charities. World Relief invites gifts made through planned giving strategies that:
- Provide for you and your loved ones
- Entitle you to charitable income and/or gift or estate deductions
- Enable you to care for people vulnerable due to poverty, natural disaster, and human conflict now and into the future.
Planned giving can include such options as:
- Including World Relief in you will or estate plan
- Creating a current income source through:Making a noncash gift such as stock or real estate.
- establishing a Charitable Remainder Trust, which provides set payments for life or a term of years. At the end of the term of trust, the trust assets pass to World Relief.
- establishing a Charitable Lead Trust, which will make annual payments to World Relief for a set number of years and, at the end of the term, the remaining trust assets go to your chidlren of other beneficiary.
- Making a noncash gift such as stock or real estate.