Skip to content

Resettlement Services

To inquire about resettlement services for you or your family, contact: (253) 277-1121

US Ties and Family Reunification

If you have a friend of family member scheduled to arrive through our resettlement program and you are their primary contact, World Relief Western Washington will reach out to you when we have details about their timeline.

If you arrived to the U.S. as a refugee or asylee and now live in Washington State, we may be able to help you apply for your family to join you. Contact our Immigration Legal Services department at (253) 277-1121 x104


Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) Holders

If you have a Special Immigrant Visa and are currently in the United States, please contact Ashley at (253) 277-1121 to schedule an appointment to enroll in resettlement services.

More information and resources for Afghan families can be found here.



If you have a letter from an immigration judge or a USCIS immigration officer granting you asylum, you may be eligible for resettlement services. Please contact (253)-300-6269.



If you are currently applying for asylum, but you do not have a letter granting you asylum, we are not currently able to help you.


Refugees overseas (not currently in the U.S.)

If you live outside of the United States, we cannot help you. World Relief does not process applications for refugee status or resettlement. Please contact your local UNHCR office for further assistance.

Site Designed and Developed by 5by5 - A Change Agency