Immigration Legal Services
World Relief Western Washington's Immigration Legal Services team is here to help with your immigration needs.
Call or email now for information on services:
(253) 277-1121 x104 | email@example.com.
Se habla español. Мы говорим по русски. Ми розмовляємо українською. Nous travaillons egalement en francais.
World Relief Western Washington's Immigration Legal Services team is here to help with your immigration needs. Our legal representatives are accredited by the Department of Justice to practice immigration law. To schedule an appointment, please call (253) 277-1121 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer our services at a low cost or for free.
Our services include
- Afghan Parolee Family Reunification (DS-4317)
- Apply for family to come to the United States (I-129F, I-130, I-730)
- Apply for first-time green card (I-485)
- Assistance with medical form for citizenship (N-648)
- Citizenship for adults and children (N-400, N-600)
- Consular processing (DS-260, I-864)
- Fee waivers (I-912, I-942)
- General Immigration Consultation
- Records requests (FOIA, FBI, CLEAR)
- Remove green card conditions (I-751)
- Replace/renew a green card (I-90)
- Travel document (I-131)
- Work permit and employment authorization (I-765)
Out of concern for our staff and clients, our office is currently open to the public by appointment only. For information on World Relief's Immigration Legal Services, please call 253-277-1121 ext 104 and leave a message or email email@example.com. Our team can use Tarjimly to translate the initial call, but clients need to bring an interpreter to their scheduled appointment if they speak a language not spoken on the team. (Spanish, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Dari, Pashto, & a little French.)
You will be contacted by someone on staff as soon as possible.
If you have an open immigration case at World Relief Western Washington, contact your legal representative directly with questions or concerns by email or by leaving a message on their voicemail by using the phone number provided to you when your case was opened. Due to Covid-19, ILS continues to offer services remotely by appointment only. For those with an open case in our office, your representative continues to monitor all government correspondence and progress on your case.