Skip to content
For those experiencing vulnerability, the journey is long. Help us pave the path to lasting change.
- (1960) Dr. C. N. Hosteller, World Relief’s chairman, joins President Kennedy’s “Food for Peace” committee to help get more food to the world’s poorest regions.
- (1961) Taiwan: Aid for lepers
- Egypt: Aid for orphans
- Korean: Aid for flood victims
- China and Chile: Aid for earthquake survivors
- (1964) Burundi: clothing, food and medicine benefit 67,000 people
- Hong Kong: 2,000 vulnerable children participate in a daily feeding program
- (1965) Vietnam, World Relief launches agricultural training and supports health programs in Nhatrang Christian Hospital.
- (1968) Chile: “Food for work” programs assist 94,000 people.
Site Designed and Developed by 5by5 - A Change Agency